Are you ready to make SEO “Stupid Simple”?
In this episode of Inbox Besties, Mike Pearson from StupidSimpleSEO.co gives us the inside scoop on what it takes to rank on Google. If you’re serious about making money from your website, you wanna tune in to this one!
If you’ve been listening to Inbox Besties, you know that I like to interview people that I can pick their brain for what I need help with and this episode with Mike Pearson is no different.
Mike has the uncanny ability to take what seems to be a complicated and difficult task and makes it so simple! We talk about :
- Why he outsources ALL of his content (and how he delegates to his team)
- The things you should consider before starting your blog
- His number one tip for finding out exactly what Google is looking for when it comes to your niche
- Should you care about getting a green light from Yoast on all your blog posts
- If going viral on Pinterest will boost your SEO
- How to manage your time if you’re working a full time, while running multiple blogs and a course business
- How you can use the ABC’s to make Google *and Bing* fall in love with you
Mike Pearson’s Official Bio //
Mike Pearson is the founder of Stupid Simple SEO, where he teaches other bloggers how to 10x their Google traffic with practical SEO strategies. He’s also the founder of the personal finance website Credit Takeoff
Mike’s Links / /
Freebie: 5-Day Seo Bootcamp – https://stupidsimpleseo.co/
Other Resources Mentioned //
Yoast SEO tool for wordpress
Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Inbox Besties? If you’re not, you’re missing out on a bunch of bonus free resources and behind the scenes action I’m not sharing any where else (including this blog). So be sure to subscribe in Itunes // Stitcher // Spotify now.