Ready to simplify & streamline your Pinterest marketing strategy?
Kate Ahl of Simple Pin Media is diving deep on the ins and outs of standing out on Pinterest. Best part is, it’s easier than you think! This episode is jam-packed with easy, actionable steps you can take today to get the most out of your Pinterest marketing. Plus, Kate shares how to work with the algorithm to get the most out of each and every pin without having to repin all day long.
Tune in to get the insider tips on:
- How to know when it’s time to ditch group boards
- What it’s like managing a large team (of 40 people!)
- Scheduling your pins (and what that means for your reach)
- Why the images on your pins are just as important as the description
- How metrics work on Pinterest
- How long it takes to see results with Pinterest marketing
- How setting big goals affects your mindset
- And more!
Kate Ahl’s Official Bio //
Kate Ahl is the owner and founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management company. They help their clients focus back on their business by taking over all aspects of Pinterest marketing. After working with over 600 Pinterest accounts they have learned how to pin for all types of companies and niches. Kate has taught tens of thousands about Pinterest marketing through various speaking engagements and her podcast, the Simple Pin Podcast. She aims to teach simple, actionable tips to help you create forward movement in your business instead of feeling overwhelmed.
Kate’s Links / /
FREE Pinterest Planner
**Favorite social media profile:**
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Inbox Besties? If you’re not, you’re missing out on a bunch of bonus free resources and behind the scenes action I’m not sharing any where else (including this blog). So be sure to subscribe in Itunes // Stitcher // Spotify now.