Let’s talk about adding more products and services to your business and blog without burning out.
This week I’m interviewing Nicole Liloia a time management and multiple stream of income expert.
After this episode you’ll know:
- The best (and worst) second income steady you can add
- How to find time to actually create another source of revenue.
- How to find MORE people to purchase you stuff if you have a small audience
- If a live workshop or group program is right for you and what one you should do first
- The difference between a live course and group coaching program
Nicole Liloia is a business strategist + coach who helps women entrepreneurs create consistent income growth that doesn’t require them to be attached to their computer 24/7. She loves having multiple income streams that allow her the freedom to work less and avoid burnout
Nicole’s first business was a counseling private practice but she quickly added in multiple income streams so that she could travel more while still running her business.
Nicole got her masters in Social Work from Columbia University and has contributed to Forbes, Huffington Post, Mind Body Green, and more. She’ll always says yes to Taco Tuesday and loves a glass of Apothic wine.
Get your seat to The Cookie Method Free training – learn how to send email so good they lick the screen (even if the words never come out right in your head.)