Today we’re talking all about how to grow your audience, list and impact using virtual summits with Bailey Richert. To see a successful summit first hand grab your free ticket to Bailey’s annual Infopreneur Summit at www.katedoster.com/infosummit
You’ll want to tune into this episode where we cover:
- How Bailey’s quarter-life crisis drove her to take action to create a business that supports her and her family
- How she married her traditional MIT education with the online marketing world
- What a virtual summit is and how to leverage them to grow your business (and your list!)
- How to identify & fill information gaps when organizing your summit
- The reason why Bailey rejects most requests to be featured in online summits (and what you can do to stand out to influencers for your own summit)
- How many team members you actually need to pull off your first successful summit
If you’ve ever wondered if creating your own online summit is right for you, you’re gonna want to tune into this one.
// Bailey’s Bio:
Bailey Richert is an award-winning business coach who helps individuals launch and grow profitable online enterprises as “infopreneurs”: respected experts in their fields creating value, generating income and realizing their ideal lifestyles by sharing their life experience, knowledge and passions with others through information products and services.
// Social Links:
// Resources Mentioned:
Infopreneur Toolkit >>> https://baileyrichert.com/free-toolkit.html
Virtual Summit School >>> https://virtualsummitschool.com
Trello-ing for Traffic >>> https://www.katedoster.com/trelloing-for-traffic/