Are you wondering how to get traffic from Pinterest? With over 320 million users, Pinterest attracts different types of people from all walks of life! And that means that your audience is probably on there too.
If you’re constantly creating content and you’re looking for a long-term strategy, Pinterest is where it’s at.
As with all forms of marketing, it’s important to have a plan when adding Pinterest to your marketing strategy.
In this episode of the Do The Brave Thing™️ Podcast, Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media shares her insider tips on how to get the most out of your Pinterest account.
Not only will you learn how to get traffic from Pinterest, you’ll also learn:
- The drastic changes Pinterest has made in the last year (and how you can profit from it)
- The biggest mistake marketers make when running Pinterest ads
- How to leverage Pinterest behavior to get visitors to your website
- What works when it comes to videos on Pinterest
- Kate’s simple strategy for growing your email list from your Pins
- How Pinterest uses SEO to get traffic to your Pins
- And so much more!
Not only will you learn what really works when it comes to getting traffic to your website from Pinterest, but Kate also shares her Brave Thing and it’s a tough one! You don’t want to miss this one.
About Kate Ahl
Kate Ahl is the owner and founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management and marketing agency. Her company has worked with over 1000 Pinterest accounts over the last 8+ years. Their goal is to help business owners understand how to leverage the platform to grow their email list, find cold leads, and make more sales. Kate is a Pinterest speaker, teacher, podcaster, and strategist.