Hope you wore your big pants today…it’s jargon soup day.
[podbean type=audio-rectangle resource=”episode=j5tfb-69695d” skin=4 auto=0 share=1 download=0 height=100 ]
We cover a whole mess of words and terms today…if you ever wondered what is that? It’s in this episode like:
- Email Service Provider
- Autoresponders / Sequence
- Broadcast emails/campaigns/email blast/newsletter
- Opt-in gift/lead magnets/freebies/freemium/ethical bribe
- Leadpages vs Landing Page
- Call to Action and Call to Action Button
- Double Optin vs Single Opt-ins
- Open rates
- Click through rates
You must have a domain/branded email address to LEGALLY send emails to a list no – firstname.lastname@example.org – get your own branded domain with G-suite (Google for Work)
This is episode 2 of the Launch Your List Series:
Where we’re answering….
- Why you need an email list in the first place?
- What the crap do all these markety terms mean?
- 4 Step System for Figuring Out Which Email Service Provider Is Best for You! (Not which one I get a giant commission check for endorsing)
- A deceptively simple, yet proven plan for getting your first subscribers 500 fast.
- How to write the “perfect email”.
- How many subscribers you should have before you start emailing your list + how often you send emails
- What you should send your list..even if your blog is collecting cobwebs (One-off emails vs Autoresponders)
What can I say? I’m a rebellious over-deliver-er. 🙂