Hey there fellow small biz owner! By purchasing Do The Brave Thing Premium Bundle May 2023 Edition(hereinafter the “Program”), you, the purchaser (hereinafter “Customer”) enters an agreement with KD Communications LLC(“Company”) and agree to the following terms:
- Bundle Deliverables
The Program is a collection of independent owned online courses, ebooks, templates, membership site & other resources Company agrees to provide the customer with a 100% off discount coupon code for the following paid products (hereinafter the “
Automate to Dominate by Lisa Mulhern – value $309
- 1 Month Access to GoodMorningGoodLife.tv by Amy Landino – value $57.
- Subscriber Strategy Workbook by Bev Feldman – value $50
- Pinterest Title Traffic Hacks for Bloggers by Carly Campbell – value $27
- Canva Design Hacks Bundle by Caroline Vencil – value $47
- Procrastination to Success Society by Cayce Eastwood – value $54
- The Kajabi Crash Course by Christina Rava – value $97
- Managing the Money in Your Business by Clarissa Wilson – value $150
- Goal Setting for Non-Planners by Dani Schnakenberg – value $75
- Profit Comeback by Debbie Gartner – value $47
- Trello Magic by your host Kate Doster – value $24
- The Bookkeeping Template For Creatives by Dolly DeLong – value $27
- Product Promo Kit by Eden Fried – value $37
- Course Builder Box by Emily Walker – value $44
- Scared to Seen by Faith Mariah – value $197
- Site Savvy Bundle by Jessica Freeman – value $49
- The REAL DM Method by Jodi Rumack – value $97
- Grow with Groups by Jordan Schanda King – value $497
- Start Selling With Sendowl by Karen Whitfield – value $17
- Pinterest Marketing Blueprint Mini-Course by Kate Ahl – value $47
- Ditch The Ish’ Propel Your List & Get Rich by Kate Doster – value $47
- The Magic Formula for 6-Figure Summits Workshop by Krista Miller – value $97
- Tripwire in a Day by Leanne Scott – value $97
- Consistent Content Creation Summit All Access Pass by Liz Stapleton – value $49
- Just Presell It by Liz Wilcox – value $49
- Canva Logo Template Bundle by Maria Saracen – value $27
- Get Found Online by Michelle Pontvert – value $149
- Quick Win Workshop: How to Strategically Sell Digital Products on Shopify by Monica Froese – value $97
- From Challenge to Membership by Monica Monfre – value $29
- The Multipassionate Product by Naima Sheikh – value $47
- The Collab Toolkit by Nicole Batey – value $27
- Create a Steady Stream of Clients Training (Without a Fancy Website or Spending $1000s on Ads) by Nicole Liloia – value $97
- Serve & Sell Your Digital Product Graphics Bundle by Nihaad Gamieldian – value $67
- 3 Parts of a Profitable Pinterest Marketing Funnel Mini Course by Precious Rodgers – value $47
- The Funnel Formula: The Ultimate Playbook to Creating Effective Online Marketing Funnels by Rita Ester – value $197
- 365 Content Calendar by Samantha Vlasceanu – value $37
- Mailing List Quickstart by Temima Gass – value $77
- Mini Course – Transform Your Business with Remarkable Clarity by Trisha Stetzel – value $297
Customers must use all 100% discount codes on or before November 26, 2023.
The customer must agree to the individual resource providers Terms and service for the products they have submitted.
If the customer utilizes the 100% off discount code provided in the Program may edition 2023 to claim a resource, the customer will retain access to the resource after November 26,2023 until a shorter time period is stated & agreed upon in the terms of service of the individual resources at time of coupon code redemption .
The company does not officially support any claims or results provided the resources listed above until they were provided by the company itself (Ditch The Ish & Trello Magic.)
Customers are using the 100% coupon code at their own discretion. The Company is Absolved of any legal physical emotional or mental damage incurred by the implementation of any of the resources provided in the program.
Once a resource is claimed via the 100% discount the customer may choose to unsubscribe from receiving emails from the resource provider and not loss access to the resource they claim.
The customer will provided their own private information at the time of claiming each individual resource.
In consideration of Customer’s access to the Program, Customer agrees to pay $88 USD price].
Customer hereby authorizes Company to charge Customer’s credit card or debit card to collect the payment.
- No Refunds
Company has a strict no refund policy on the Program. Customer understands and agrees to this.
- Intellectual Property
Companies who owns the rights to all resources such as texts in the forms of guides, books, explanations and the like, as well as other graphics, logos, images, downloads, and other like materials. Customer’s participation in the Program does not transfer any intellectual property rights to Customer. Company grants Customer a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to any and all Program content. Customer agrees not to creative any derivative works of the content found in the Program.
- Force Majeure
Company shall not be liable or responsible to Customer, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion, or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Independent Contractor
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. Company agrees only to provide Client with access to the Program, which provides education and information. The information contained in the Program, including any interactions with the instructors, is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice.
If any provision of this Contract shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed eliminated from this Contract, and all remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Customer agrees to absolve and do hereby absolves Company of any and all liability or loss Customer may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Program and/or any information and resources contained in the Program. Customer agrees that Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Program.
Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained in the Program for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Customer may not assign this Agreement without express written consent of Company.
Company may modify terms of this agreement at any time. All modifications shall be posted on the Company’s website and purchasers shall be notified.
Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of Customer’s use of or inability to use the Program and related services, any user postings made by Customer, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or Customer’s violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Dispute Resolution
Customer expressly waives any and all claims, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to the Program. To the extent Customer attempts to assert any such claim, Customer hereby expressly agrees to present such claim only in the small claims courts in Pawcatuck, CT USA
Last Updated: May 1, 2023