How to Create Videos With Adobe Spark
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend product I use, love & trust.
Adobe Spark is the great equalizer for video creation. (I still can’t believe it’s free!)
With 6 BILLION HOURS of video content is watched on Youtube EVERY MONTH *- Business owners + bloggers must get in on the action.
But lack of time, cool backgrounds and editing skills not to mention camera shyness keeps many bloggers stuck in WordPress.
Not anyone homeslices. Adobe Spark is the answer to your video creation drama.
Watch the a video below created in Adobe Spark about Adobe Spark (meta right?).
(Rather read? Keep scrolling for a step-by-step tutorial.
Create Videos with Adobe Spark
- Go to http://spark.adobe.com
- Sign up for free account
- Pick Animated Story (You will have to scroll left)
- Name your story
- Pick your story template
- Choose a Theme
- Add an Icon, Picture or Text (Spark has bunches free searchable icons + photos. You can upload your own too)
- Once a photo is added to a slide click ZOOM to adjust it
- Change the free background music or upload your own or record your voice
- Click + to add a new slide or click on “…” on a slide & hit DUPLICATE
- Click LAYOUT to choose the layout of your slide (thing with captions, two things, one thing, big picture, thing on picture)
- Adjust the time spent on each slide by clicking the little black 2s in the bottom right hand corner
- Remember to add a strong Call-to-action to join your email list or visit your site
- Click the white play button to preview your video or “Preview”
- Click SHARE to Download + Share Video. Upload to your Blog or Youtube
Look at the bitchin’ video Talisha Shine The Original Scope Scribe created “5 Steps to Win with Live Streaming” using Adobe Spark.
Share a video you created in Spark below…
Now your content is on point time…it’s time for emails
Grab your JTT posters because it’s Tool Time today. Here at the 8 automation tools I couldn’t run my 6 figure blog without. We’re covering everything from project management, podcast hosting, payment processors.read more
Looking to make money from home? One of the best ways to make money blogging is by creating your own digital course, ebook by offering a service. But just because you create a project for sale doesn’t mean people will buy it. Here’s to make sure your blog readers actually buy the digital products you have for saleread more
One of my Love Your List students, Janet has been a diligent and determined Love Your List student. She’s expanded her business to the point that she now has the freedom to take a two-month European vacation! #lifegoals. In the meantime, she values her connection with her list so much that she knows she wants to continue the conversation … even while she’s on vacation. The caveat is that she is challenging herself to NOT bring her laptop with her while she’s taking time off. Janet wants to feel calm and centered while knowing her her tribe is taken care of while she is taking in the sights.read more