Customers & Clients Not Banging Down Your Digi-Door Like They Should?
Let’s change that….
Sell Out Your Courses, Programs and Coaching on Autopilot
(Without turning into a dirty rotten spammer cheeseball + eating every meal in front of your laptop)
Thanks to high converting feel good sales funnels, your subscribers will thank you for…true story
I could whip up a whopping 10,000+ word sales page telling you all about why even though you tried everything: blogging, live streaming everyday, facebook group
spamming err...posting. Watching free webinars until your eyeballs bleed. Gobbling up so many free cheat sheets, mini-course and ebook your tummy hurts.
But some how customers and clients still aren’t banging on your digi-door. (Crazy right?)
Let’s change that – now
The 3 Month 1:1 Business Building Blowout
This program is a fast-paced coaching experience.
• 1 – 90-minute intensive to let us really get to know each other, and map out what you want to accomplish in the next six weeks
• 12 – 30-minute sessions (2 sessions a week)
• Initial website and funnel audit to fine tune what you currently have
• Unlimited email support and feedback on your marketing materials – posts, funnels, ads, landing pages, emails, sales pages etc for 4-weeks
• Video records of our sessions, tech walkthroughs
• Free accessing to the “Money Making Micro-Course” Course ($97 value) + The Launch Your Lead Magnet + Content Upgrade ($67 Value)
I’m not just going to tell what you do, but HOW to actually do it.
From setting up your landing pages, sending freebies with Mailchimp or Active Campaign, to setting up and accepting payments to selling your digital products and courses.
*Investment is $4000 with pay in full discount
Payment plans available *
“I had a ton of ideas, but wasn’t really sure which direction I should take”
…my landing page and sales funnel – that was until Kate came into my life. Recommended by a friend, Kate help me find actionable clarity on what I was doing and drafted sales copy that really captured not just the value of my course, but reflected my personality and the feel of the course.”Jess Behr