Back to Business Bundle Premium Tier Terms & Services
Hey there fellow small biz owner! By purchasing Back To Business Bundle Premium Tier (hereinafter the “Bundle”), you, the purchaser (hereinafter “Customer”) enters an agreement with KD Communications LLC (“Company”) and agree to the following terms:
- Bundle Deliverables
A. The Bundle is a collection of independent owned online courses, ebooks, templates, & other resources Company agrees to provide the customer with a 100% off discount coupon code valid until June 17th 2024 at 11:59pm EST to claim paid products (hereinafter the “Resources”) provided by our Bundle Contributors. –
Customers must use all 100% discount codes on or before June 17th 2024 at 11:59pm EST
The customer must agree to the individual resource providers Terms and service for the products they have submitted the 100 discount code for.
The contributors own sole copyright to all materials, resources, images and digital files in the Resource(s) that Contributor provide to the Bundle.
If the customer utilizes the 100% off discount code provided in the Bundle February 2024 edition to claim a resource, the customer will retain access to the resource after June 17th 2024 unless the customer violates the terms & conditions they agreed upon with the Contributor at time of coupon code redemption.
Customers are using the 100% coupon code at their own discretion.
The Company is Absolved of any legal physical emotional, financial or mental damage incurred by the implementation of any of the resources provided in the program.
Once a resource is claimed via the 100% discount the customer may choose to unsubscribe from receiving emails from the resource provider and not lose access to the resource they claim until they violate the terms & conditions they agree upon when using the 100% discount code.
1. Access to a private podcasting stream
With the audio replays of the Live Panel Discussions (see Live Bonus Section 1) Little List Big Profit masterclass & Bundle Blast off Masterclass when available.
Along with audio reminders of due dates and live events and another content the Company deems fit.
Access to the private podcast will be available while the company has access to Hello Audio. If the company decides to Terminate the relationship with Hello Audio. The Customer will be notified within 30 days that the private podcast stream access will end.
The company will then put all audios featured on the private podcast stream into the member areas of the bundle so the customer can continue to have access to the material.
2. Access to a Google Spreadsheet & an Airtable Database
Listing all the resources available to claim in both the free & premium tiers.
No discount codes or links will be provided on either the Spreadsheet or Airtable Database.
C. Live Bonuses
The Company will offer live bonuses to individuals who sign up for the Bundle
Live Bonuses are not guaranteed to be available for the entire lifespan. The Customer will not be reimbursed or refunded any/all of their payment if the Customer is unable to event a live event or purchases & agrees to these terms AFTER the live bonus has taken place or if a live bonus event is rescheduled or canceled.
- Access Panel Expert Discussions – Live Bonus #1:
The Customer will have access Panel Expert Discussions that will take place on the following dates per any natural disasters, tech glitches, illness or any other reason the Company deems that necessary & unavoidable to reschedule or cancel the live event
Customers who purchase and agree to these terms & conditions before the live panels takes place will have the opportunity to submit a question to our live panel of experts. A submission of a question is not a guarantee of answer.
The customer agrees to follow the advice of the experts at their own risk and resolve the Company of any & all loss or damages that could accrue by implementing the information shared on any live panel. These panels are for informational purposes only.
The Customer will access to all the replays of all panel discussions.
The replays will serve as fulfillment of this deliverable if the customer is unable to attend the Panel Discussions live and/or purchases & agrees to these terms & conditions AFTER a live panel has taken place unless it was canceled by the Company.
Live Panel Discussion are scheduled to be held on:
Monday Feb. 12th at 2pm EST
Tuesday Feb. 13th at 2pm EST
Wednesday Feb. 14 at 2pm EST
Thursday Feb. 15th at 2pm EST
Friday Feb. 16th at 11am EST
With times subject to change.
Live Panel Discussions will be held via Zoom.
Replay will be available within 3 business days of the live panel taken place.
- Co-Working / Power Hour Sessions – Live Bonus #2
The Customer will have available to them the ability to attend scheduled co-working sessions held via zoom by the Company to work through resources in the bundle or to work on tasks the customers wants to..
The Company may cancel or reschedule the co-working sessions at anytime for any reasons & the Customer agrees they will not be compensated or refunded any or all their purchase price if a co-working session is rescheduled or canceled.
Co-Working sessions are scheduled to occur (With dates & times subject to change.):
Feb. 9th 2024 1pm EST
Feb. 13th 2024 4pm EST
Feb. 14th 2024 11am EST
Feb. 15th 2024 11am EST
Feb. 20th 2024 4pm EST
Feb. 22nd 2024 11am EST
March 10th 2024 2pm EST.
Apr 1, 2024 2pm EST
May 6 2024 at 2pm EST
June 3rd 2024 at 2pm EST
These co-working sessions will last approximately 1 hour and all work blocks will be done in silence. The Customer can choose to be on or off camera during some, all or part of the co-working hour.
Due the silent nature of the co-working session – replays will not be made available.
D. Entries into the Premium Tier Daily Raffle
Any customer who purchases, agrees to & does not violate the terms & conditionals of this agreement will be entered to win daily bonus prizes in our Premium Tier Raffle
RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The raffle is open to individuals aged 18 and above.
- Customers must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Customers will be eligible to daily win prizes that are being raffled away based on the date and time of purchase based on the Eastern Standard Time zone which may or maynot be customer’s native timezone.
- Cut off for that day’s raffle entry is 11:59pm EST.
- Customers are eligible to win prizes from the day they purchase till the last day of the raffle Feb. 16, 2024
- Customers can only win one prize for the totality of the raffle.
- Customers will enter the raffle by completing the required actions: purchasing the Premium Tier of the Back to Business Bundles 2024, agreeing to the terms & conditional and not violate term & conditions as specified in the promotional materials.
- Daily prizes include access to online courses, as specified in the promotional materials.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Any cash prizes will be sent via Payal. The Company is not responsible for any PayPal fees that may occur during the transfer of the customer’s cash prize.
- The raffle period is specified in the promotional materials. (Feb. 12 2024 – Feb. 16, 2024)
- Daily prize winners will be announced with in 24 hours of each daily date that occurs during the raffle period.
- Winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries.
- The selection process will be conducted fairly and impartially.
Notification of Winners:
- Winners will be notified via the email address you used to purchase the Back to Business Bundle Premium Tier
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- If the winner selected does not want or chooses not to accept the prize randomly assigned to them – their prize will be offically forfeited and they will be re-entered into the raffle pool for the rest of the duration of the raffle period. They WILL not be giving an alternative prize but they are eligible to be randomly selected to win a prize another day.
- By participating, winners grant permission for their first name & first initial in their last name to be used for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Personal information collected during the raffle will be used only for the purpose of administering the raffle and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Participants found to be in violation of these terms and conditions may be disqualified from the raffle.
Changes to Terms:
- The Company reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the raffle at any time, for any reason.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Company is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical issues that may affect the raffle..
- Company is absolved of any legal physical emotional, financial or mental damage incurred by the implementation of the prizes provided by the Contributors. The Company does not offically endorse any of the prizes that are not provided by the company.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [Jurisdiction], and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
By participating in the raffle, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
The customer will provided their own private information at the time of claiming each individual resource.
In consideration of your access to the Bundle, you agree to pay the following fees:
1 (one) time payment of $97 USD
Customer hereby authorizes Company to charge Customer’s credit card or debit card to collect the payment.
4. No Refunds
Company has a strict no refund policy on the Bundle. Customer understands and agrees to this.
Companies who owns the rights to all bundle resources such as texts in the forms of guides, books, explanations and the like, as well as other graphics, logos, images, downloads, and other like materials.
Customer’s participation in the Bundle does not transfer any intellectual property rights to Customer. Company grants Customer a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to any and all Bundle content.
Customer agrees not to create any derivative works of the Resources found in the Bundle.
If the Customer violates the copyrights of any of the Contributors Resources and the Contributor(s) submits evidence to the Company the Company reserves the right to terminate & revoke all access to every bundle deliverable bonus and the ability to purchase any future bundles
Company shall not be liable or responsible to Customer, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion, or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Independent Contractor
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. Company agrees only to provide Customer with access to the Bundle, which provides education and information.
The information contained in the Bundle, including any interactions with the instructors, is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice.
If any provision of this Contract shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed eliminated from this Contract, and all remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Customer agrees to absolve and do hereby absolves Company of any and all liability or loss Customer may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Bundle and/or any information and resources contained in the Bundle. Customer agrees that Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Bundle.
Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained in the Bundle for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Customers may not assign this Agreement without express written consent of the Company.
Company may modify terms of this agreement at any time. All modifications shall be posted on the Company’s website and purchasers shall be notified.
Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of Customer’s use of or inability to use the Bundle and related services, any user postings made by Customer, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or Customer’s violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Customer expressly waives any and all claims, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to the Bundle. To the extent Customer attempts to assert any such claim, Customer hereby expressly agrees to present such claim only in the small claims courts in Pawcatuck, CT USA and Customer agrees to pay the full cost & expense of arbitration on behalf of the Customer and Company.
In the event the customer attempts a chargeback with their financial institution the customer agrees to immediately revocation of the Customer’s access the Bundle along with forfeit all right of re-entry, to purchase future products / programs / services from the company. Along with forfeiture of any bonuses, rights to affiliate programs for this product or any product of the company, bonuses or other materials provided by any other creator in exchange for the purchase of this product.
And risk the forfeit all right of re-entry, to purchase future products / programs / services from the company.
All Contributors will be informed via email of the Customer’s Name Email Address & IP address they used to purchase the BUNDLE Contributors can revoke and/or block access to their resources from that Customer.
17. Questions & Contact information
5 Rose Ridge CT
Pawcatuck CT 06379
Last Updated December 20, 2023