Thinking of starting a podcast in 2019 to help grow your email list?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The best way to get people to slap your sign up buttons
- What I would do differently if I was starting my podcast today
- Why I think podcasts are more of nurture tool, then a growth tool (unless you’re talking about wallet growth)
- The best way to get new listeners & what I’m testing out in 2019
- My struggle with shownotes & more
// Resources Mentioned
(Check out Janet’s youtube channel here.)
The Podcasting Service I Use & Love: Podbean (they have a free plan).
// Tool of the week: ConvertKit
The ONLY email service provider created by a pro blogger for pro bloggers. From free stunning to landing pages to “smart automation” to the ability to track when subscribers become customers all with an easy to use interface. Convert Kit is truly a new bloggers’ best friend. And you get an exclusive 30 free trial so you can get a look under the hood and see how much easier Convertkit is than your current email service provider. Head over to https://www.katedoster.com/ck to get your hands on this exclusive offer for Inbox Besties listeners.
// Don’t worry about what to email your list until 2021!
Grab 2 years worth of high-quality email ideas over at www.katedoster.com/2years.
// Let’s Connect
Free Facebook Community |: https://www.facebook.com/groups/superfriendssecretlair/
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/thekatedoster/
Twitter | https://twitter.com/katedoster